Welcome to Lubbins Park Primary Academy & Nursery School
Welcome to Lubbins Park Primary Academy School. We are very pleased that you are thinking of choosing us as your child’s school, or that you have already chosen us. We want to make you feel welcome, to help your child to settle quickly and for the learning experiences to provide a firm basis for learning in the future.
As a school we have high expectations of our children and believe that a strong link between school and home is critical in achieving excellence. We are committed to providing every child with the ingredients for success both academically and socially and value the contribution of everyone in our school community. We endeavour to provide opportunities which both challenge and excite with learning at the heart of all that we do.
There is always so much to take in when looking at or starting a new school, so we hope you will find this website useful to inform you of things that happen here. The following information serves to help and support you during your child’s time with us:
- Regular Newsletters
- Texts and Reminders
- Curriculum information that will tell you what we are learning about each term
- Messages from us on the website with the latest news and information
- If there is ever anything you would like to know, have a concern about or if you just want to mention something your child has enjoyed, please do let us know either in person, by email or on the phone. My staff and I will continue to work hard to provide the very best education and care for our children.
Latest School Calendar 2017 Events
- Comic Relief Day24Mar2017
- Last Day of Booster & Intervention Classes24Mar2017
3:15 pm - 4:00 pm
- Last Day of School Clubs24Mar2017
3:15 pm - 4:00 pm
- Parent Consultation Evening27Mar2017
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- Parent Consultation Evening29Mar2017
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm