It was so lovely to see the children return to school this morning. We just had to capture the moment of excitement with a photo!
Our Core Values: Independence Perseverance Team Work Compassion
Welcome to Lubbins Park Primary Academy and Nursery
Welcome to Lubbins Park Primary Academy and Nursery, part of The Epsilon Star Multi Academy Trust. We are very pleased that you are thinking of choosing us as your child’s school, or that you have already chosen us. We want to make you feel welcome, to help your child to settle quickly and for the learning experiences to provide a firm basis for learning in the future.
As a school we have high expectations of our children and believe that a strong link between school and home is critical in achieving excellence. We are committed to providing every child with the ingredients for success both academically and socially and value the contribution of everyone in our school community. We endeavour to provide opportunities which both challenge and excite with learning at the heart of all that we do.
There is always so much to take in when looking at or starting a new school, so we hope you will find this website useful to inform you of things that happen here. The following information serves to help and support you during your child’s time with us:
- Regular newsletters
- Text messages and reminders
- Curriculum information that will tell you what we are learning about each term
- Messages from us on the website with the latest news and information
If there is ever anything that you would like to know, have a concern about or if you just want to mention something that your child has enjoyed, please do let us know either in person, by email or on the phone. We will continue to work hard to provide the very best education and care for our children.
Mr M Thomas
Executive Head Teacher
N.B. Parents/Carers: If you would like a paper copy of any information shown on our website please contact the school office.
Latest SCHOOL Events
- Year 6 Assessment Week01Feb2021
- Year 6 SAT's information session03Feb2021
- Safer Internet Day09Feb2021
- Chinese New Year Day12Feb2021
- KS2 Spelling Bee12Feb2021
- Return to school update - January 2021
Please see update letter from Mr Thomas regarding return to school January 2021.
- COVID letter for direct and proximity contacts Year 6 22.12.2020
Please see urgent letter from Mr Thomas regarding a positive COVID case in Year 6.
- End of Term Letter - December 2020
- COVID letter for direct and proximity contacts 22.11.2020
For parents of children in Year 2, please read attached letter